Sometime in your life you may find it necessary to contact poor old Charles
of London Town. He's just the chap whos made this here website that you've
been browsing away at. Now, never mind the ancient quill and parchment,
this is the modern world. We are blessed with this space age computerism.
I have therefore constructed a short and handy module
in order to instruct you as to how to contact him by this amazing internet
type electronic mail thing.|
Thank you for successfully completing the task as required. I will be of
course honoured to read and reply to any E-Mails that may find their way into
my inbox. That is, as long as they are not spam. However, any tins of Spam
will be gratefully recieved, as the vicar accepts these as a donation to
help the needy. Thank you for your cooperation, and have a nice day.
- Firstly, plug in that new fangled computer to the wall socket, and crank
her up. Sign up to to a Twitter account, on twitter.com,and get ready to write a very
nice and polite letter to Charles.
- Please note that Charlie's Twitter address is, and I hope I don't get this wrong again,
Which has quite a pleasant ring to it, I trust you agree.
- Apply your fingers to the keyboard, and send Charles some interesting
data. It may or may not be about anything in particular.
- Click on the 'Send' button. Not even any need for a stamp.
Unplug the computer immediately.
- Retire to the drawing room for a quick Vodka Martini on the rocks.
The London Destruction Website.